PRIVATE DUTY NURSING
We provide compassionate one-on-one private duty nursing in the comfort and safe haven of your home. Our goal is to provide consistent quality medical care.
Legacy Healthcare Advantage keenly employs Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses to provide specialized medical care. They are qualified and experienced to perform and educate on the following advanced medical responsibilities:
- Tracheostomy and Ventilator Management
- Monitoring and Maintaining advance medical equipment
- Administering medication including oral,injections, Intravenously, Inhalants, and topical medications
- Central Line Management and Supervision
- Colostomy care and Bowel Program
- Urinary Catheter long -term maintenance and Infection Control
- G-tube care and management
- TPN infusion
- Coordinating home medical equipment and supplies
- Organizing and maintaining a medication schedule, including weekly pill boxes or automatic dispensers
- Monitoring Oxygen Levels and Equipment safety
- Providing continuous effective education and training customized to customized client plan of care.
- Diabetes management
- Seizure management
We collaborate with your loved one healthcare providers, therapist and durable medical equipment companies to ensure we bridge the gap of patient centered care. We strive to give families a peace of mind in knowing their loved ones' complex medical needs are being met daily. We provide nursing care 24 hours/7 days a week and holidays.